Four Daughters Charitable Trust has launched its first grant funding round, focusing on ageing well in the UK. Four Daughters is a UK registered charitable trust interested in how we age as a population and how this can be improved to protect us from many of the challenges that face older people today. The charitable trust is looking to identify partners and make grants during 2020.
The organisation has the capacity to fund up to £250,000 in this funding round. That money will go to those who are working towards any of the following areas:
- Supporting older people to stay in or find meaningful work or volunteering
- Strengthening communities that are inclusive of older people
- Supporting informal carers to develop their own peer-based approaches
If you are interested in making an application, take a look at the online supporting document, which includes details of:
- the key focus areas Four Daughters CT is looking to fund
- information on how to apply for funding
- a timeline and the narrative that underpins the grant giving strategy
Please click here to be taken to that document (a PDF will open in a new window).
The deadline to submit concept notes is Friday 13 December 2019.Back to blog