Just a few places remain available on this fantastic training opportunity, funded by Macmillan in Liverpool. The course of eight sessions is tailor-made for social prescribing link workers and anyone else who works in the community, to improve health and wellbeing.
Sessions cover the following topics:
- Moving from Deficit to Asset Based Community Development - focus on what’s strong not what’s wrong
- The Six Building Blocks of Community
- The Role of the Professional in Citizen Space
- The Craft and Power of using Questions to Build Community
- Learning Conversations & Developing Community Builder Skills
- The Role of Connectors and Animators
- The 8 Touchstones Community Building Framework Pt: 1
- The 8 Touchstones of Community Building Framework Pt 2
Dates for the above sessions are 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 26 and 27 November 2020. All training will take place between 11:30am – 1pm on those days.
To register your place contact Claire Evans from Macmillan at email@example.com.
Please be aware that the small amount of remaining places are expected to book up quickly!Back to blog