LCVS, 151 Dale St, Liverpool, L2 2AH. 5pm – 7.30pm, Thursday 1 November 2018.
LCVS are delighted to invite you to our free upcoming seminar, held in partnership with NatWest. This seminar will provide charities and social enterprises of all shapes and sizes with essential knowledge on how to navigate key hurdles as we approach the winter season.
There will also be an opportunity to network with experts to get your questions answered.
Key updates include:
- Keep Calm and Call HR – How Compliant is your organisation?
- Christmas Parties – ‘What do I do if an employee complains of harassment?’
- Holidays & Pay – . Is paying extra on Christmas Day religious discrimination?
- Absence – Unauthorised absence’
- Health & Safety – Weather Conditions- Can I reduce working hours? What if employees can’t get into work?
Bernadette Harrison MA LLB Hons, Senior Employment Law & HR Consultant, Royal Bank of Scotland & NatWest Mentor
- Business Continuity Planning – Keeping going when things go wrong
Craig McLaughlin CMIOSH, FRSPH – Risk Management Consultant – Gallaghers UK Retail.
- ‘What are the funding and support options for charities and social enterprise and where do I find them’?
John Murray – NatWest Community Finance & Social Enterprise Team
Richard Davies – LCVS Capacity Building Team Leader
- “The changing face of business”
How new technology can change how community groups operate and generate income, including using new technology to take donations.
Tammy Burnell – Worldpay
Placed are limited. For further information, please contact (0151) 227 5177 or email@example.com.
Tea and coffee provided.Back to blog