Citizens Advice North Liverpool is delivering free training on energy (electricity and gas) issues to community groups/services & charities.
Energy Best Deal is a training session that lasts about an hour and a half and can be delivered by our trained staff at your premises. The training is suitable for clients and frontline workers (volunteers and paid staff). Sessions cover the following topics:
- Understanding your energy choices
- Finding a better deal for you
- Switching supplier
- Choosing the right tariff & payment method
- Help available including:
- Warm Home Discount
- Getting help with your bills
- Help from the government (Winter Fuel Payment & Cold Weather Payments)
- Cutting energy bills through energy efficiency initiatives
- Where to get one-to-one advice for dealing with energy issues
The free training sessions must be delivered by Wednesday 31 May 2017.
To book a local training session, contact Joe Lavelle on 0151 207 6974 ext 308 or 07557 414 918, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to blog