Nationwide Energy Training Services is delivering a one-day, accredited Introduction to Energy Efficiency course. The course is aimed at individuals aged 19+, registered unemployed who wish to increase their understanding of energy efficiency and avoid fuel poverty.
The course provides participants with a greater understanding of how to reduce energy costs using simple techniques that can be applied at home and at work. Energy efficiency is now a government priority and a must for most employers in all sectors.
The course includes:
- Understand energy consumption
- How to reduce the risk of falling into fuel poverty
- Changing behaviours of energy usage in the home and at work
- Benefits and financial reward of being more energy efficient
- Reducing your carbon footprint
Lunch is provided and participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the accredited course and £10 towards any expenses incurred.
Dates are available throughout 2017. For more information, contact Lin Currey on 01925 640 452 or 01925 596 229.Back to blog