New dates have been announced for the following free personal development courses:
- Change it: Progress to Success
- Better Off Finance’s Personal Development course My Turn
Change it: Progress to Success
Do you know someone looking to boost their confidence and overcome barriers for a positive future?
Change it: Progress to Success is helping the women of Liverpool to build their confidence and make positive changes in their lives.
Whatever age, background or stage of life you are at, this programme will help build a more positive future. It’s FREE and open to all women who live in Liverpool.
Places available on the following dates:
- 54 St James Street – Monday 16th September 2019 10-3 (4 Sessions)
- Belle Vale Childrens Centre – Wednesday 25th September 2019, 12:30-2:30 (8 Sessions)
- Yewtree Childrens Centre, Dovecot – Thursday 26th September 2019, 12:45-2:45 (8 Sessions)
Eligibility: Women living in Liverpool
My Turn – 1-day personal development course
LCC is working with Citizens Advice and RAISE teams in the Liverpool City Region to bring a FREE programme of support for unemployed men and women looking to boost their confidence for a brighter future.
My Turn is a 1-day course open to unemployed men and women looking to build their confidence and work towards a positive mindset. Places are available across the Liverpool City Region a free lunch is included!
Places are available on the following dates
- 54 St James Street – Thursday 12th September 2019, 10am-3pm
- St Helens Millennium Centre – Thursday 5th September, 10am-3pm
- The Venue, Huyton – Monday 9th September 2019, 10am-3pm
Eligibility: Men and Women living in the Liverpool City Region who are unemployed or economically inactiveBack to blog