To mark Learning at Work Week, which will take place from 17 May 2021, The Women’s Organisation has launched a series of accredited, fully-funded training sessions on a wide range of topics, designed to support residents within Liverpool City Region (LCR).
The courses are open to anyone living within LCR who is looking to upskill or develop personally and professionally. They are fully-funded under the European Social Fund, and therefore require applicants to complete a registration form and provide proof of right to work in the UK.
- Digital Marketing – Level 3 accredited
- Presenting Online (Zoom) – Level 3 accredited
- Unconscious Bias – Level 2 accredited
- Suicide Awareness – non-accredited
- Stepping into Management – Level 2 accredited
- Resilience – Level 2 accredited
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams – non-accredited
- A series of one hour sessions focusing on stress reduction, assertiveness and confidence
Most titles are available on multiple dates. The entire programme can be viewed and booked via the Women’s Organisation Eventbrite page.Back to blog