The Home Office have launched their third round of funding for Hate Crime Community Projects.
The funding opened today and the deadline for applications is 23:59 on the Friday 7 December 2018.
The Home Office are looking to fund £75,000 to up to 8 projects (this number may vary). Projects are expected to finish delivery by March 2020. They are looking for community groups to develop projects that help to prevent hate crime and issue associated with it. Projects must involve stakeholders are affected by, are past or potential perpetrators of hate crime, or those who support victims/perpetrators of hate crime.
The following are eligible to apply:
- any registered English or Welsh charities
- any charitable incorporated organisation in England or Wales
- companies limited by guarantee
- not for profit registered community interest companies
- constituted community and voluntary community sector groups
- 3rd sector/public sector partnerships (providing the lead organisation bidding for funding is not a public sector or local government body)
- groups who have applied to this scheme previously whether they have been successful or unsuccessful in securing funding.
Here’s the link to the fund with provides all the information and application documents: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/preventing-hate-crime-funding-for-community-projects.Back to blog