Prince’s Trust Liverpool is working with Liverpool Home Carers CIC to deliver an exciting new programme that supports 18-30-year-old to begin working in the care industry.
The young people who access the course will receive 3 months mentoring support, as well as being guaranteed interviews to 20 live job vacancies in Liverpool.
This course will begin week commencing 25 May and will take place online, through Microsoft teams.
Each participant can expect to receive the following:
- Teaching in relation to the sector and what roles are available in care
- Virtual jobs fair with at least 20 care assistant vacancies in liverpool
- CV and interview prep
- Understanding of personal strengths and values as they fit within the NHS values
- Support applying for a DBS
- Coaching and mentoring post programme, even when in employment
For further information on the course, call, text or email Programme Executive Kerri Fisher – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07484 009387Back to blog