Deadline: 11:59 PM on Sunday 10 September 2023.
Feeding Liverpool has been allocated a proportion of the Household Support Fund to support the food supplies of emergency food providers and community food spaces over the next few months. This is to enable these organisations to continue to support households experiencing food insecurity.
- Fulfil all the criteria on the ‘eligibility criteria’ page of the survey below
- Complete the survey in full
- Agree to provide monitoring data on how this resource has been spent.
The funding period will be between October 2023 and April 2024.
The full terms of any allocation of funding will be set out in a partnership agreement with Feeding Liverpool.
The primary purpose of this fund is for organisations to purchase food supplies to enable their existing activities to continue. Recognising the increased pressures on organisations this winter in terms of their own energy bills, we are also able to offer eligible organisations a grant of £500 towards these costs.
To enable them to make a fair allocation of funds, during this survey you will be asked how many people you provided regular food support for during the week Monday 19th June – Sunday 25th June 2023. Please have this information on hand when completing this survey.
If this was not a typical week for your organisation, you will be asked to choose another week in June which better represents your activity.
You will have the opportunity to provide details about any of the following types of regular food support your organisation provides:
- Emergency food parcels
- Community food spaces (e.g. food pantries, food union, community market, community shop)
- Community meals / meals which are included as part of an activity your organisation offers
- Any other regular food support your organisation offers
This funding cannot be used to support food-related activities which are aimed solely at people aged under 18 (e.g. a primary school breakfast club or after school club).
- Unfortunately, without exception, any organisation whose survey response is received after the deadline will not be eligible for this fund
- They need to take care to not ‘double fund’ any work, so if some of your food support work is in partnership with another organisation (e.g. St Andrews Community Network, The Big Help) then please liaise with them about who is best placed to receive the funds for that type of provision
- If your organisation received funding via Feeding Liverpool’s Household Support Fund in January 2023, you do not need to complete this survey, as the monitoring survey that you have received also acts as your application for this round of funding
For any questions, please email Gentian Khan at email@example.com.