Posts Available: 1.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Reporting to: Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
Imagine Independence is a third sector organisation that supports people to live full and meaningful lives. Imagine campaigns to promote the inclusion in society of individuals with a range of needs from mental illness, learning disability, neurodiversity, and complex behaviour that challenges. Its portfolio of services is expanding, so this is a great time to join the organisation.
Imagine requires an experienced manager to oversee its Supported Accommodation Services within the Merseyside area. The successful candidate will deliver the following duties:
- To provide operational management and leadership for accommodation-based and floating support services, including to people with mental health and/or learning disabilities. To ensure all Imagine policies and procedures are followed
- To act as the organisation’s point of contact for these contracts, dealing with contractual queries, ensuring accurate and timely reporting against targets, and ensuring the fulfilment of all Imagine’s contractual obligations
- To act as the Registered Manager for Merseyside Accommodation Services
- To maintain CQC registration for existing services and ensure that services work to achieve good or excellent standards at inspection
- To lead and coordinate the acquisition of new packages of care to ensure full occupancy of all service sites to agreed timeframes
- To deliver the services for which the post is responsible, on budget and to an agreed quality standard
- To supervise and oversee the managers supervising the services within specific geographical footprints, ensuring that they deliver the services allocated to them to the required high standards, on budget and with due regards to safeguarding, health and safety and other regulatory requirements
- To take part in the wider management team at Imagine, supporting the development of strategy to enable new service models to be brought forward and delivered
- To take part in the on-call arrangements for the organisation for which additional payments are available.
For the full job description and to apply, please visit the Imagine Independence website.
Completed application forms are to be returned either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to 25 Hope Street, Liverpool, L1 9BQ.
For an informal chat about this post, please contact Elaine Mather, Chief Operating Officer on 0151 709 2366.
Closing date: 9 am on Friday 5 November 2021.
Interviews will be held on Friday 12 November 2021.Back to blog