Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Shifts: Day Shifts/ Night Shifts.
Imagine Independence is a leading third sector organisation, passionate about supporting people with mental illness, neurodiversity, and behaviours that challenge to live as part of their community. Imagine exists to challenge the stigma that having a mental illness still brings. Imagine supports people to live meaningfully by nurturing their individuality and recognising the power of small steps.
Imagine Independence now needs a Senior Support Worker based in their service in Waterloo, where they support people with complex needs moving in to their own home. This is a great time to join, as they continue to expand their services across the north-west of England and beyond.
Main Duties Include:
- Work with individuals in transition from hospital to a community setting according to their care and support plan
- Take part in helping people draw up & follow their person-centred plan; follow set Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Work in partnership with others to allow independence of choice
- Act with integrity and to identify opportunities to celebrate achievements to allow a positive, respectful and trusting relationship to grow and support people to improve their confidence and self esteem
- Support people to make informed choices around a healthy lifestyle including physical health and improving self care.
Imagine Independence is looking for candidates with previous experience of working in health and social care including complex needs, who may be looking for the next step in their career.