If your organisation is based in, or works in, the Princes Park ward please read the information below from Public Health colleagues in Liverpool.
We have been asked by our partners at Public Health to pass on the following information to all community organisations in the Princes Park ward.
Due to an outbreak of coronavirus in the community in Princes Park ward, an enhanced action plan is in place to prevent further spread of the virus. This is to protect the vulnerable and elderly from serious illness.
All community venues are being asked to close in the area for face to face contact and just to offer phone or virtual services/support
- Cultural and social events should be cancelled
- Do not visit other households unless the visit is essential. If you have to carry out an essential visit, it is really important that you socially distance from each other at all times – stay at least 2 metres away from anyone from a different household
- Avoid social gatherings
- Make sure to wear face coverings in shops, and on public transport
- Wash your hands frequently
- Do not stay overnight in another household you do not live in
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus – cough, high temperature, loss of sense of taste or smell, go home and self-isolate for 10 days, only leave home to go and get tested. If you have symptoms, you can get tested at a local testing site in the car park of Princes Park Health Centre – open daily from Saturday 1st August, from 9am-4pm, for one week
If you have any questions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass them on directly to Public Health.
Many thanks, stay safe,
Colin Heaney, co-CEO, LCVSBack to blog