Two Primary Care Networks covering South Liverpool are looking for a new partner/partners to provide social prescribing link workers and health and wellbeing coaches across both networks.
Across South Liverpool are two established Primary Care Networks:
- Childwall Wavertree – made up of six practices, serving 41,000 patients
- SWAGGA made up of 17 practices serving 91,000 patients
Both networks operate independently, however they are working collaboratively to deliver a number of network components inclusive of their approach to improving the mental health and wellbeing of their patients.
This invitation to bid brings the option of three lots:
- The provision of x3 social prescribing link workers for SWAGGA PCN
- The provision of x3 Health and Wellbeing Coaches for Childwall Wavertree PCN
- The provision of x3 Health and Wellbeing Coaches for SWAGGA PCN
Deadline for applications – 15 June 2021
Interviews – 28 June 2021
Award made – end of June 2021
For full details, visit the Capacity Lab website.Back to blog