Irish Community Care is a leading participant in the provision of support, information & guidance for all Irish, Irish Traveller and Gypsy Traveller communities.
Their aim is to ensure well-informed, empowered and vibrant Irish communities across the North West of England.
Their team is growing, and they have five exciting positions available. They are a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation that offers fantastic employee benefits, including generous annual leave, an employee assistance programme, ongoing training and professional development, flexible hybrid working and much more!
- Governance & Quality Assurance Lead (FT £36,000)
- Community Health Champion Liverpool (FT, £23,175)
- Administrator (PT 21 Hours, £18,000 – £20,000 Pro Rata)
- Community Engagement Worker Cheshire East (PT 22.5H, £23,175 Pro Rata)
- Marketing & Communications Lead (PT 17.5h, £25,000 – £28,000 Pro Rata)
To request an application pack or to find out more, contact their Administration Team: P: 0151 237 3987 / E: email@example.com
You can also find their application pack online on Indeed by searching for ‘Irish Community Care’.
If you would like an informal discussion about any of the roles, please contact Breege McDaid or Kate Daly on 01512373987.