Do you want to get involved in more opportunities, but prefer to get involved remotely? If so, join Cancer Research UK’s online insights panel, so you can share your views on areas like their fundraising and health marketing campaigns from the comfort of your own home.
About the panel:
You will be part of a diverse group of people affected by cancer, committed to making a difference using your experience of cancer to shape the work that Cancer Research UK does. You will have the opportunity to share your views through surveys. You will receive consultations on an ad hoc basis to shape and influence a range of projects.
In this role, you will:
- Get involved from home using your computer, laptop or tablet
- Give them your opinion on projects to influence work across Cancer Research UK
- Reply to surveys quickly, usually within 2 – 5 days.
You do NOT need to have:
- Any prior knowledge of Cancer Research UK or the work they do
- An understanding of research
- A scientific understanding of cancer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to talk about the role or to apply. If you want to apply, they will send you an application to complete, please submit it before the closing date.
For more information, please visit Cancer Research UK’s website.