Posts available: 1.
Term: Project to be completed by 31 December 2022.
Salary: £250/day x 8 days.
Hours per week: Flexible.
Reporting to: Andy Kerr, Programme Manager.
Location: Liverpool (based in Lee Valley Millennium Centre, Belle Vale.
Kindred Minds is a small, inclusive, peer-led mental health support service, which seeks to provide activities and groups for like-minded individuals in Merseyside. They offer friendly, welcoming spaces to relax and enjoy pastimes together and also support individuals with chaperones for appointments.
Expressions of interest are being sought in a short term project to answer the following evaluation question:
Has Kindred Minds impacted positively on the mental health needs of its target group?
Although the primary focus will be on the activities associated with the Liverpool Community Mental Health Awards, it is expected that this will be considered within the context of the organisation’s work as a whole. This will include:
- Has the programme of activities been delivered?
- What is the added value of additional activities enabled by the grant?
- Have the organisations structures of governance and management optimised delivery of the programme
- Have the expected outcomes for service users been achieved? Are there any unexpected benefits
- What are the recommendations for future development of the organisation
For more information and to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Expressions of interest are invited to reach Kindred Minds by 27 May 2022.
Interviews with candidates are planned to take place in the week commencing 6 June 2022.Back to blog