LCVS is looking to send out a winter edition of our Cost of Living Crisis Help page this December across our networks. We are looking to include useful Liverpool-based services and resources that can be accessed over the Christmas/New Year period.
It could be:
- Warm Hubs (e.g. regular gatherings to combat loneliness)
- Food-related Resources & Services (incl. Christmas lunches, lunch clubs)
- Finance-related Resources & Services
- Housing-related Resources & Services
- Help for homeless people during the festive period (homeless shelters, support services etc.)
- General Information Hubs (online pages)
- GPs & Out of hours Health Care Services
- Cost of Living Crisis Help (general information, events, useful links, resources & services etc.)
- Useful information for the festive period.
If your organisation or an organisation you know of is providing a useful service during this time, please email us.
We are not accepting:
- Something that has already been featured by LCVS (see link above)
- Individual HAF (Holiday Activities and Food) activities
- Food Banks & Pantries (The Live Well Directory & Feeding Liverpool already have lots of information regarding this, also this is already linked on our page)
- A service or resource that is not relevant to the Cost of Living Crisis
- A service or resource that is not relevant to the upcoming Christmas/New Year period
- A service or resource that is not based in or useful for those in the Liverpool area.
What to send us:
- A Liverpool-based service or resource that is relevant to the Cost of Living Crisis
- A Liverpool-based service or resource that is relevant to the upcoming Christmas/New Year period.
Please include in your email:
- A few sentences about what the service is and who it is aimed at
- Service duration/opening times/location
- X (Twitter) or any other social links
- Contact information and a link for more information about the service.
Please send your recommendations to email@example.com.
Please include “WINTER RESOURCES” in the email subject line.
Deadline: 10 AM on 13 December 2023.
- Sending in all the information correctly (as stated in the “What to send us” section will greatly improve your chances of the resource being featured
- Emailing your item to us does not guarantee that it will be published
- We are not able to publish everything due to the sheer volume of information that is sent to us
- LCVS will always edit everything before it is published
- Copying and pasting large amounts of information and sending us items in an inaccessible format will mean your item may not be considered or published.