Salary: £28,000 – £31,000.
Location: Liverpool (home and office working).
Do you want to be part of an organisation that provides support, advice and training for organisations across Liverpool? Are you passionate about strengthening communities, and about improving wellbeing? Do you want to be part of a movement that brings people, organisations and resources together? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the LCVS Team in a capacity that will allow you to impact the voluntary sector across this city. We are currently looking for a Policy Partnership & Programmes Lead who will co-lead the LCVS Policy, Partnership and Programmes team to undertake activities that support and develop opportunities for local VCOs, and ensure the sector is a full and active partner in delivering services locally.
The Policy Partnership & Programmes Lead will be responsible for representing LCVS in the city and building relationships with funders, public sector partners and VCFS organisations, with a particular focus on health and well-being. Duties will include:
- Championing the work of the voluntary and community sector in Liverpool, and its role in delivering services and supporting communities
- Working in collaboration with the CEO to identify opportunities for generating income through ‘charged-for’ services
- Setting, monitoring and managing appropriate budgets and targets (along with the CEO and Director of Finance)
- Managing the PPP team, providing support, development, and motivation for staff and ensuring accurate recording and monitoring for the team’s work and reports
- Working with partners to identify and access relevant training and capacity building for VCO’s and to promote workforce development across the sector
- Liaising with public bodies and community leaders to identify priority issues and engage relevant organisations in designing service solutions to meet the needs of the whole community
- Developing meaningful partnership relationships with Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group, Health and Well-being Board, Public Health and health providers which are of benefit to local VCOs and can help address place-based health and wellbeing.
To be considered for this role you should come to us with experience working in, or with, the non-profit sector and ideally have a successful track record in building relationships with funders, public sector partners and VCFS organisations. You should have an understanding of how the health landscape in Liverpool operates and knowledge of how organisations like the NHS, CCGs, local authorities operate. You should be a self-motivated and collaborative team player experienced at leading and developing staff and excited by this new venture.
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity to join a flexible organisation that puts the well-being of its staff at the core. The role will be a blend of homeworking, office-working and travel across the region. By joining LCVS as Policy Partnership & Programmes Lead you will form part of a small but ambitious team and play a role in achieving long-term systemic improvements for the charity.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Charity Horizons website.