LFC Foundation will begin delivering the Street Soccer Programme from Friday 16 April 2021. The programme will begin with a taster session, which will be followed by 10 weeks of delivery.
Street Soccer is a 10 week learning and development programme for 18-25 year olds, which combines football coaching with mindset training and employability skills.
It provides young people the opportunity to:
- Improve their physical and mental health
- Increase fitness, confidence and self-belief
- Create a more positive mindset
- Improve employability prospects
- Be in a safe and positive environment
- Develop and improve key skills such as team work, goal-setting and communication
If you know any 18-25 year olds that would benefit from this opportunity, please contact James McCall at James.McCall@liverpoolfc.com for further information and a referral form.Back to blog