Salary: £20,000-23,000 p.a.
Hours: 40 hours a week, with some evening and weekend work
Liverpool Lighthouse runs several projects engaging with the whole family. Activities aim to reach all ages in the local community, bringing quality of life to all who engage.
The charity is seeking a flexible, energetic, qualified, enthusiastic individual with extensive experience and skills in working with disengaged beneficiaries. You will coordinate drive and implement activities. Candidates need to be organised, reliable, and trustworthy, with good interpersonal, IT, and communication skills; self-motivated team players with strong management skills of people, resources, and budgets.
- Experience and/or qualifications in working with hard to reach and/or challenging groups
- Experience of working with communities and links in the Merseyside region
- Event planning and delivery experience
- Experience of monitoring and evaluating projects with clear outcomes being successfully delivered.
- Very strong people’s skills
- Able to take a strategic approach in running the project to ensure sustainability
- Self-motivated team player with high level of initiative and very strong people’s skills
- Excellent networking and communications skills
- Good report-writing skills
For further information and application form, contact Petronelle Moanda on 0151 476 2342 or email petronelle.moanda@LjmsAoc.org.Back to blog