The Adult Learning Service offers careers information, advice and guidance before, during and after your course, helping you to make informed decisions about what you want to do in the future including the new opportunities to work from home. If you are not working and looking for a job, voluntary work, training, further learning or route-ways into work then they are there to support you through their dedicated Ways to Work team.
Their Employability programme offers free, tailored support to all local residents aged 16 and over who are looking to secure long-term employment.
Their dedicated team can support you in your next steps towards finding work:
- Together they will identify your goals
- Create a standout CV
- Provide you with the digital skills that will enable you to job search and apply for jobs online
- Prepare you for interviews
- Identify suitable work experience or further training (including English, Maths and IT courses)
- Tailor information, advice, guidance, coaching and mentoring to meet your individual needs.
They offer support online and face to face, appointments can be made between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm at the following venues:
North Liverpool Norris Green and Newsham
South Liverpool Granby and Park Road
Ways to Work is a regional scheme that helps people into employment and training funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and Youth Employment Initiative.
For more information, please visit the Liverpool City Council website.Back to blog