Location: Sefton CVS, Burlington House, Waterloo.
Hours: Full-time post at 35 hours per week.
Term: Fixed term: Expected up until March 2024.
Accountable to: Living Well Sefton Programme Manager.
To support the successful delivery of the Living Well Sefton programme. To continue to develop positive relationships with the Delivery and Neighbourhood Partners. To support the Living Well Sefton Grants and Training programme and support the successful Social Prescribing Programme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support and deputise for the Programme Manager.
- To support the delivery of person centred and solution focused approaches and co-ordinate user engagement.
- Attend relevant strategic meetings, contributing to performance monitoring.
- Support all communications on behalf of the programme.
- In conjunction with the Programme Manager, oversee the programme budgets.
- To identify, deliver and source relevant training for the Living Well Sefton Programme and key partners.
Social Prescribing Programme:
- Line manage Senior Social Prescribing Link Workers.
- To liaise with key stakeholders within the Primary Care Networks and relevant partners, ensuring consistent approaches across the Borough.
- To review local and national good practice in social prescribing and utilise this to develop the programme.
- To promote the successes of the Social Prescribing Link Workers to partners and key stakeholders.
To access the full job description, person specification and other related documents, please click here.
Deadline: 5 pm on Monday 7 February 2022.
Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 9 February 2022.Back to blog