Organisation: Locality (North West & North of England)
Salary: £31K rising to £35K (though, depending on the quality and experience of applicants, Locality may recruit to either a senior officer role, at around £35K, or a manager role at around £41K)
Closing date: 12pm 18 September 2019
Locality is the national network supporting community organisations to be strong and successful. They are expanding their staff team and want to recruit diverse talent to deliver their mission.
They have two development officer roles available, one of which will focus on the North West, particularly Merseyside. Successful applicants should be based within easy travel distance of the area.
About the role
The role involves:
- Delivering high-quality business support on a one to one basis, and through training and workshops, to community organisations and other stakeholders (including Local Authorities)
- Supporting efforts to build a strong pipeline of consultancy opportunities
- Developing external relationships including partnerships and alliances
- Supporting the process of responding to tenders for contracts and funding bids to build earned income for the organisation
- Supporting a wide range of our programmes including undertaking in-depth grants assessments and providing keyworker support
- Working closely with the engagement team to support high-quality local events
For a complete job description and to apply for this post, visit the Locality website. Click here to visit the job page of the Locality website.Back to blog