Looking for a versatile venue in the Liverpool area? Unable to find a venue that caters to your every need? Then the Florrie may be able to help. If you’re looking to host small intimate meetings, team building and away days, music concerts, weddings and conferences, The Florrie has it all covered. For larger events that require breakout rooms and spaces, you can choose from a selection of meeting rooms, halls, and outdoor spaces to bring your event together. Their spaces can accommodate from 5 to 390 people. The Florrie has various event spaces to suit your every need.
Hiring The Florrie comes with a range of benefits.
- Flexible room setups (simply specify what room layout you require prior to the date of your event, and they will arrange it for you)
- All rooms are fully AV equipped
- Free parking and disabled access
- Natural daylight in all rooms
- Full administrative & technical support
- Fast reliable Wi-Fi in every room
- Special Florrie welcome & farewell
- Fresh food & drinks to suit all dietary and food intolerance requirements available upon request
- History tours.
- The Florrie is located at 377 Mill Street, Liverpool, L8 4RF
- It can be used Monday – Friday between 8 am and 6 pm
- It is also available for Saturday and evening events
- It can be used from a half-day timeframe to multiple days
- It is not open on Sundays
- Prices start at £90 and above.
Learn more about The Florrie by visiting their website.
Interested? Here’s how you can contact The Florrie:
Name: Laurence Fenloninfo@theflorrie.orgNumber: 0151 728 2323Email: Back to blog