Term: Permanent subject to funding
Salary: £30,451 – £32,000
Location: Liverpool 8
Mary Seacole House is a mental health charity and resource service. We are a diverse and culturally sensitive organisation.
We are seeking to recruit an operations manager.
Do the following resonate with you:
- Mental health
- Wellbeing support
- Diverse cultural needs
- Primarily Black Asian Minority Ethnic Refugee communities
- An operations manager with at least 2 years’ experience
- Able to take responsibility for the day-to-day operations including management of a range of projects. You will ideally have worked in SME
- Comfortable in a social and flexible environment
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record in maintaining accurate and comprehensive records
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ 4 or equivalent in Management or related field
If you would like to apply for this post, please email: email@example.com. An information pack containing a job description, including salary and person specification, will then be sent to you.
Please note that we do not accept CV applications.
Please note that a Disclosure & Barring Service check (DBS) will be required for this post.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4pm, Friday 8 January 2021Back to blog