Deadline: 4 pm on 20 December 2023.
This fund aims to support women who are most marginalised to overcome barriers that prevent them from fulfilling their potential. The programme will benefit women and girls, investing in a wide variety of projects, that make a tangible and long-term difference to health, well-being, confidence and social/economic activity, as well as addressing equality gaps.
This programme aims to fund small-scale interventions, which will make a considerable difference to the lives and happiness of women and girls by raising their aspirations and combating the influences that affect their confidence.
Which areas are covered: All boroughs of Merseyside
How much is available: The maximum amount you can apply for is £7000.
Merseyside budget available: £43,000.
To support projects that meet the below themes:
- Confidence, Aspiration & Self-Belief
- Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Social Isolation.
Examples of the sorts of projects that may be funded:
- Supporting women coming out of domestic violence and abuse
- Providing counselling support
- Providing access to education and skills
- Supporting women to start up their own businesses or go into employment
- Projects to support women to gain confidence and self-belief and have aspirations.
Any special criteria:
Organisations applying should be women-led, e.g.
- Majority of Board of Trustees/Directors/Management Committee
Organisations also need to demonstrate that they have a track record of delivering projects and services for women or that provision for women is a key charitable objective of your organisation.Back to blog