The Women’s Organisation (the wo) is delivering a free 2 day course for unemployed people to help boost confidence and skills, enabling them to build a positive mindset and a brighter future (hyperlink to leaflet).
The 2 day My Turn course is being delivered with Citizens Advice at venues across Liverpool and will cover:
- Looking at your thought processes, feelings and behaviours
- Identifying personal visions to help in your relationships
- Positive thinking
- What is confidence and how to improve yours
- How to build your self-motivation
- Techniques to tackle problem solving
The sessions will take place at the following venues during March and April, and a free lunch will be provided!
The Women’s Organisation 54 St James Street, L1 0AB
Garston Community House, L19 2PA
Citizens Advice Liverpool, Wavertree, L15 4LP
For more information feel free to get in contact with our engagement team on 0151 706 8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to blog