Liverpool City Council wishes to commission Community Support Services, Specialist Residential and Nursing Services, and Shared Lives for the following client groups:
- Complex Dementia (residential and nursing care only)
- Complex needs – clients with multiple impairments, acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Physical and sensory impairments (PDSI)
- Learning Disability/Autism
- Mental Health (including Dual Diagnosis
- Substance Misuse (including social care and physical health needs)
- Younger people leaving care from foster placements (Shared Lives)
- Young people in transition preparing for adulthood (Shared Lives)
- People living with Dementia (Shared Lives)
- Older People (Shared Lives)
The service is part of twelve main Lists, and each List is subdivided according to service type. Bidders if successful will be awarded an ‘Approved’ (Tier 2) status. ‘Preferred’ (Tier 1) status will be awarded only after service delivery performance has been assessed.
The full Application and supporting documents can be downloaded from The Chest. Your company will need to register on ‘The Chest’ portal to be able to receive the opportunity. The documents will only be available on the Chest (available via the Due North ProContract site).
Once you have registered you will need to go to the “my activities” section and follow the instructions as a supplier to enable you to return your submission.
Closing date for submissions is 12noon on Wednesday 30 November 2016.Back to blog