Team Enterprises is running new courses for the autumn term.
Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
This qualification will provide learners with relevant knowledge and understanding on health and safety practices. It will provide employees with an awareness of their own safety of customers, contractors and members of the public. This will be run as a one-day workshop.
Level 3 Award in Education and Training
This qualification is designed to give a foundation in Education and Training for learners who wish to pursue a career in teaching and training. This will be run as a workshop, one day a week for six weeks.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
- Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
These will be run over the course of 16 weeks in small, friendly group workshops with regular 1-1 tuition.
Functional Skills Workshops
Functional Skills sessions to get your ready for those tests! Functional Skills Workshops start in October for English and Maths to support you in readiness for those final assessments. It will be an eight-week programme, covering a range of topics in Maths and focusing on reading for English.
You will have the opportunity to work in a group, ask questions, practice skills complete test papers along with the speaking and listening aspect all with a tutor on hand to support you through the process. The courses are on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 5-6pm.
- First English session starts on Tuesday 10 October 2017
- First Maths session starts on Thursday 12 October 2017
Autumn 2017 Special Offer
- Level 3 Award in the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- One-day course, delivered in small, friendly group workshops
- For a limited time only the cost is reduced from £250 + VAT down to £150 + VAT
To discuss enrolment while spaces and discounts are still available, call 01744 737 690 or 0151 707 1404, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to blog