20 Stories High believes “Everyone has a story to tell and their own way of telling it”. The organisation collaborates with culturally diverse, working class young people to make excellent, relevant and ground-breaking theatre.
20 Stories High is looking for individuals who can commit to volunteering as a Trustee and who have skills and/or experience in any of the following areas:
- Mental health and particularly its impact on young people
- Legal – contracts, HR, IP
- Performing arts, including theatre, music, spoken word, etc.
- Technical/theatre production
- Academia/Higher Education
Deadline for applications: Monday 16 April 2018Back to blog