Nominations are now open for The National Diversity Awards 2017.
The award ceremony National Diversity Awards will be held at Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral on 8 September 2017.
Britain’s most inspirational and selﬂess people will come together to honour the rich tapestry of our nation, recognising individuals and groups from grass roots communities.
Nominating for the National Diversity Awards is easy. Simply choose an award category below for the person/organisation you wish to nominate for.
- Positive Role Model Award – the importance of having a role model can never be under estimated, role models help us to be driven, inspired, to focus, to achieve goals and strive to gain success. A role model can be a family member, friend, coach/mentor, teacher, community leader, colleague or a neighbour. This award is split into five strands: age; disability; gender; LGBT; and race, religion and faith
- Community Organisation Award – recognises individuals and groups who have made an outstanding contribution to their local community. This award is split into 6 strands: age; disability; gender; LGBT; and race, religion and faith
- Entrepreneur of Excellence Award – recognises individuals who have best demonstrated managerial expertise in assembling resources, creating an organisation, decision making under uncertainty, being forward looking, and creatively solving problems
- Diverse Company Award – identifies a company that employs a diverse workforce and is better able to understand the demographics of the marketplace it serves and whose goals are to reassure and encourage people from the most deprived areas to further their careers
- Celebrity of the Year Award – Honouring a celebrity that has campaigned tirelessly for the enhancement of diversity & inclusion
- Lifetime Achiever Award – Honours an individual who has made significant, innovative and cumulatively outstanding contributions to enhancing the practice of equality and diversity, devoting a major portion of their professional career to the cause