Toxteth Town Hall Community Resource Centre has the following offices available:
- Room 13, ground floor, 33.75 sq m (361.13 sq ft), suitable for 4 full time staff – available now
- Room 15, ground floor, 41 sq m (438.70 sq ft), suitable for 4-5 full time staff – available now
- Room 12 , ground floor, 36 sq. m (385.20 sq. ft), suitable for 4 full time staff – available January 2018
Situated on High Park Street, which links Princes Road and Park Road in Liverpool 8, Toxteth Town Hall Community Resource Centre is close to bus stops and opposite to the Tesco Superstore. The building is Grade 2 listed and has many heritage features, as well as accessible amenities and its own car park.
There is a sliding scale pricing policy for occupancy as follows:
- Rate A = £12.33 per sq. ft p/a
- Rate B = £14.80 per sq. ft p/a
- Rate C = £17.76 per sq. ft p/a
Rates depend on your organisations status, e.g. registered charity, CIC, private company. Rent is inclusive of utilities and cleaning but exclusive of business rates.
Toxteth Town Hall offers Tenancies at Will for those who need easy-in-easy-out terms, requiring only 24 hours notice to vacate by either party, and one-year leases (excluded from the provisions 24 to 28 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954).Back to blog