Liverpool Adult Learning Service can bring bespoke, short online learning to your community. Courses are designed for personal development towards finding work, working in the community and health and wellbeing.
All have progression routes and can lead towards accredited qualifications. Many of our courses are free to those in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (Work Related Activity Group Only), Universal Credit, Income Support, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit, Working Tax Credit, ESA (Support Group). Courses are also free to those earning less than £18,600.
The minimum numbers of learners required is 6 people and the maximum number is 12.
- Health & Wellbeing: Introduction To Laughter Yoga and Relaxation Techniques
- Health & Wellbeing: Introduction to Mindfulness
- Health & Wellbeing: 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- Health & Wellbeing: Managing Stress
- Introduction Mental Health First Aid
- Health & Wellbeing: Art
- Health & Wellbeing: Cookery
- Community Learning Taster in Spanish or French Languages
- Health & Wellbeing: Creative Writing
- Health & Wellbeing: Introduction to Photography
- Photography L1 Award
- Level 1 & L2 Award in Interpreting in the Community
- NCFE L1 Volunteering
- Introduction to Computers
- ICT – Essential Digital Skills E3
- ICT – Essential Digital Skills Level 1
- Working with Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- Business Administration E3 Award
- Employability Skills – Interviewing Skills – Get That Job
- Hospitality Food and Beverage Service and or Front of House Reception
- First Aid Level 3 Certificate
- Health and Safety at Work Level 2 Award
Further details of all courses can be found on the Liverpool City Council website.
If you are a community organiser / partner please email Karen.Allen@liverpool.gov.uk or call 07481 295694 for more information.Back to blog