Organisations are invited to submit a funding application if their project links into Onward’s Social Investment Themes by addressing one or more of the following:
In addition to addressing the above themes, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Organisations must be a constituted/community group and have their own bank account
• The project must benefit Onward neighbourhoods
• Organisations must provide copies of the relevant supporting information and policies upon request (see application form)
• Organisations must include the Onward logo on marketing material and on any project promotions e.g. Social Media
• Organisations must provide adequate monitoring and evaluation records including evidence of expenditure and the impact the project has had on our neighbourhoods
• Core-running costs or political campaigns will not be funded
The maximum grant available is £5,000
What is Onward?
Onward Homes owns and manages over 35,000 homes across the Northwest. The Onward Community Fund has been developed in alignment with the organisation’s social investment themes and key business priorities.
How to apply
Click the link below to download a copy of the application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Back to blog