FACT is launching the second instalment of its FACT Together artist residency scheme, as part of an ongoing commitment to online commissioning.
This is open to artists living or working in the North of England.
- FACT Together is a 3-month online artist residency open to all early-career artists in the North of England
- Four artists will each receive a fee of £2500, a production budget of £1500 plus 3 months of mentorship and support
- Artists will create digital artwork that will be presented online from November 2021
- No previous experience of making digital work is necessary
- Artists are invited to respond to the theme Radical Ancestry, which focuses on ideas of belonging
- Deadline to apply is midnight, Sunday 1 August 2021
For more information and to apply, visit the FACT website.Back to blog