Posts available: 1.
Contract: Temporary but could lead to Permanent.
Salary: £8.72 per hour.
Hours per week: 30 hours.
Days per week: Monday to Friday.
Reporting to: The Executive Director.
Location: Room 5, 15 High Park St, Liverpool L8 8DX.
Personal Success is a local educational and training organisation, they are based in the L8 area of Liverpool, they have over 21 nationalities who access their centre. Their courses comprise both accredited and non accredited courses ranging from emergency first aid, food safety, health and safety at work, security training courses, conflict and physical intervention courses etc.
- Keep a register of details about each child/young person (home phone number, emergency contact, medical information)
- Support the Projects Manager to liaise with mainstream schools
- Maintain records such as enrolment forms, class registers, risk assessment, parental consent and other required records
- Keep records of the hours’ staff/volunteers work
- Collect fees and donations and record all payments
- Phone parents to check on registrations, absences, and organise outings and special events
- Liaison with parents about the dates of school terms, special events and outings
- Act as health and safety officer for the school
- Run fire drills and make safety checks
- Act as key holder and make sure children/young people are collected safely and premises are secure
- Co-ordinate video/photography/testimonials
- Receive, document and process enquires (face to face, phone, email, social media)
- Create databases for potential clients, community leaders, organisations
- Email invitations to contacts on a database set up systems for resources using Google Drive/Dropbox/Trello
- Co-ordinate open day (arrangements with venue, staff, presentations, invitees)
- Liaise with designers, web designers and printers for the production of marketing materials
- Organise meetings as required by Projects Manager
- Set up reporting systems on progress towards KPIs: number of enquiries, number of website visits, number of downloads, number of emails opened, number of enrolments, number of deposits received, number of open day registrations, number of meetings with community leaders and stakeholders
- Co-ordinate leafleting and evaluating impact
- Setting up a record-keeping system for tutors including collating CVs, timesheets, reviewing for accuracy, setting up a payment system for them
- Post on social media
- Attend events to promote the service and develop and deliver presentations where necessary
- Support the development of resources including for the online platform as directed by Projects Manager
- Organise end-of-year prize-giving and certification presentation
- Be willing to support the Projects Manager in writing bids.
- You may be asked to carry out other tasks as may be required from time to time, and to work in accordance with the policies and aspirations of the organisation
- The nature of Personal Success work is such that tasks and responsibilities can be unpredictable and/or varied. All staff are therefore expected to work in a flexible manner when tasks that are not specifically covered in their job description have to be undertaken
- Personal Success Charity is a learning organisation and is committed to excellence. All staff have a responsibility to contribute to making Personal Success a better, and ultimately an excellent, learning organisation
- The post-holder will, as required, contribute to materials/resources/publications/newsletters/website and team meetings
- The post-holder will be aware of the provisions of health and safety, as detailed in the health and safety manual
- The post-holder will uphold and reflect Personal Success values and policies in respect of equality and diversity in all they do and say
- All data must be used securely, confidentially and responsibly.
To apply, please email your CV to Mr Bello at email@example.com.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07886019690.
There is no formal closing date for this vacancy. Please note, this vacancy was published in November 2021 and may have expired since then.
Interview date: 29/11/2021 or earlier.Back to blog