Posts available: 1.
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Positive Futures Homes (PF Homes) is a new trading company set up by the youth development charity Positive Futures (PF) Liverpool. They want to invest in the long-term outcomes of the young people in their care. As such, they will reinvest any surplus profit back into their homes, and Positive Futures. By doing this, they can ensure that they make a real difference to the lives of the young people they care for while making their homes a great place to work at.
They are now looking to recruit bank staff. If you have experience within a children’s residential setting, they would like to hear from you.
What makes them different?
- They invest heavily in ensuring homes are in the nicest locations and beautifully decorated, allowing children to express their characters, feel safe and enrich their lives
- They mainly have 2-bed homes, with an absolute max of 3
- They will offer a mental health provision as standard for every young person in their care
- They will give them preferential access to all the services offered by Positive Futures, be that Targeted Support, Counselling skills, CBT skills, recreational or social provision.
They are looking for an exceptional, experienced, and empathetic leader and manager to put their stamp on a new charitable, entrepreneurial venture. As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the home, for short, medium, and long term planned placements to ensure young people are supported and prepared to move on to independent living. You will ensure that high levels of educational, emotional, and physical care, appropriate activities, comfortable accommodation, and the service of key workers are planned, provided, and applied in accordance with Positive Homes Procedures and Policies.
- Agile working
- Additional On Call Allowance
- Health Plan after 3 months
- Access to clinical supervision if desired
- Pension 5% company pension, option to increase personal contribution
- After 1 year – private health cover.
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- 2 years experience as a Registered Manager.
For the full job description and to apply, please visit the PF Homes website.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no formal closing date for this vacancy. Please note, this vacancy was published in October 2021 and may have expired since then.Back to blog