Hours: Full Time and Part Time
Salary: £19,216 -£21500
Positive Futures Homes (PFH) is a new trading company setup by the youth development charity Positive Futures (PF) Liverpool. We want to invest in the long-term outcomes of the young people in our care. As such we will reinvest any surplus profit back into our homes, and Positive Futures. By doing this, we can ensure that we make a real difference to the lives of our young people we care for while making our homes a great place to work at.
What makes us different?
• We invest heavily in ensuring homes are in the nicest locations and beautifully decorated, allowing children to express their characters, feel safe and enrich their lives.
• Mainly 3 bed homes, with an absolute max of 4.
• We will offer a mental health provision as standard for every young person in our care
• We will give them preferential access to all the services offered by Positive Futures, be that Targeted Support, Counselling skills, CBT skills, recreational or social provision.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate, child-centered individuals who share our ethos in wanting to provide the best quality of care to the young people who reside in our homes. As a PFH employee you will be responsible for providing the highest standard of care for our children and help promote a safe and nurturing environment for their development. The children that we care for demonstrate a wide range of challenging behaviours and can be very demanding of your time, attention, and emotions. You will need a high level of self-resilience and can understand that the challenging behaviours our children may display are often the result of abuse and or neglect and other negative early childhood experiences. As part of your hours, you will be required to work weekends, unsocial hours, Bank Holidays, and sleep-in duties.
In return we will offer:
• An excellent salary with sleep-ins payments additional to this.
• Health Cash Plan
• 25 days holiday
• An extensive training program to ensure our staff are the best in their field.
• Fast track and clear career progression for all our employees.
• Regular supervision and guidance
• A supportive and approachable Management Team
• The opportunity to make a real difference with the children and families we have the pleasure of working with.
If you think you are what we are looking for then please visit the PF Homes website for further information, including a person specification and job descriptions, and to complete an application form.
All application forms are to be returned to email@example.com. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date for initial interest in the role is 19th February 2021 at 12 noon.
All successful candidates will be invited to a virtual interview which will take place on either Thursday 25 or Friday 26 February 2021.
All data will be treated in line with GDPR.
The recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be appointed subject to references and enhanced DBS check.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19 February 2021 at 12 noonBack to blog