Hours: 30 hours per week.
Salary: £21,634 – £25,500 pro-rata.
Positive Futures Homes (PF Homes) is a new trading company set up by the youth development charity Positive Futures (PF) Liverpool. They want to invest in the long-term outcomes of the young people in their care. As such, they will reinvest any surplus profit back into their homes, and Positive Futures. By doing this, they can ensure that they make a real difference to the lives of the young people they care for while making their homes a great place to work at.
What makes them different?
- They invest heavily in ensuring homes are in the nicest locations and beautifully decorated, allowing children to express their characters, feel safe and enrich their lives
- They have mainly 2/3 bed homes, with an absolute max of 4
- They will offer a mental health provision as standard for every young person in their care
- They will give them preferential access to all the services offered by Positive Futures, be that Targeted Support, Counselling skills, CBT skills, recreational or social provision.
What are they looking for?
For this role, they are looking for passionate, child-centred individuals who share their ethos in wanting to provide the best quality of care to the young people who reside in their homes. As a PFH employee, you will be responsible for providing the highest standard of care for their children and help promote a safe and nurturing environment for their development. The children that they care for demonstrate a wide range of challenging behaviours and can be very demanding of your time, attention, and emotions. You will need a high level of self-resilience and will need to understand that the challenging behaviours the children may display are often the result of abuse and or neglect and other negative early childhood experiences. As part of your hours, you will be required to work weekends, unsocial hours, bank holidays, and sleep-in duties.
- An excellent salary with sleep-ins payments additional to this
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday
- An extensive training program to ensure their staff are the best in their field
- Fast track and clear career progression for all their employees.
- Regular supervision and guidance
- A supportive and approachable management team
- The opportunity to make a real difference with the children and families they have the pleasure of working with.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Positive Futures website.
Contact details: Jenny Russell / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 12 pm on Tuesday 14 September 2021 (for the initial interest in the role).
All successful candidates will be invited to a virtual interview which will take place on Tuesday 14 September 2021.Back to blog