Posts available: 1.
Term: Full Time.
Salary: £10.90 – £11.40 an hour. Sleep in allowance £55.00.
Hours per week: Depending on shift pattern.
Reporting to: Registered Manager, Deputy Manager.
Location: Positive Futures North Liverpool, Unit B1, Tetlow Way, Langham Street Industrial Estate, L4 4QS.
Positive Futures Homes is a social enterprise dedicated to providing the highest standards in residential care for children, young people and investing in their long-term positive futures. They believe in helping every child, young person to achieve their full potential, regardless of circumstance offering the highest quality home away from home, a friendly and experienced staff team and unparalleled support.
Objective of Post:
To assist in the role of a Corporate Parent ensuring that the best care is provided whilst meeting and complying with Ofsted and the Quality Care standards at all times. To provide excellent care for children and young people and support them as they are transitioning into young adulthood within the home and as they move to live independently.
The post holder will be required to work within the legislative framework and company policies and procedures.
Some duties will include:
- To contribute to ensuring that the physical, emotional, and identified primary care needs of the children and young people are met through the development and consistent supportive and caring environment
- To establish positive, trusting relationships with the children and young people and assess their needs. To also work closely with Social Care with the implementation and delivery of Care Plans/Pathway Plan and Risk management/support plans
- To support and develop the mental and physical health and wellbeing of children and young people in their care
- To provide effective safeguarding of children and young people in their care.
- Excellent salary
- Staff Health Cash Plan
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Expenses payable upon receipt
- An extensive training program to ensure their staff are the best in their field
- Regular supervision and guidance
- A supportive and approachable Management Team
- The opportunity to make a real difference with the children and families they have the pleasure of working with.
Deadline: Friday 24 November 2023.
Contact Details: email@example.com / 0151 207 6003.Back to blog