Term: Fixed Term Contract until March 2022
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 pa
To provide support to young people on a wide variety of issues. Working closely with teachers, colleagues, social workers and other agencies to help understand children’s needs and provide a high-quality service in supporting them.
Some duties will include:
- To provide a range of interventions that will improve the well-being of young people.
- To engage and build good working relationships with parents, children and colleagues working in schools and other agencies.
- To work holistically and effectively with parents/carers in ways that will improve their children’s well-being.
- To work effectively and cooperatively with partner agencies using common processes including Early Help
- Assessment, Team Around the Family (TAF) and Lead Professional (LP) roles.
- To provide relevant information about, and access to appropriate support services and opportunities that enable young people to improve their skills.
- To plan, deliver and offer support sessions on a one-to-one basis, e.g. using CBT, Art Therapy etc.
- To work closely with relevant health professionals to support parents/carers in meeting the needs of their children.
- To undertake home visits as and when required.
- Excellent salary.
- Staff Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday
- Travel & mileage paid
- An extensive training program to ensure our staff are the best in their field.
- Regular supervision and guidance
- A supportive and approachable Management Team
- The opportunity to make a real difference with the children and families we have the pleasure of working with.
If you think you are what we are looking for then please visit the Positive Futures website and complete an application form.
All application forms are to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org Unfortunately, CV’s will not be accepted for the role.
All successful candidates will be invited to interview which will take place on Thursday 15 April 2021.
All data will be treated in line with GDPR.
The recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be appointed subject to references and enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 9 April at noon.Back to blog