Salary: £20,400 pa
Hours: 35 hours per week, including regular evenings and weekends
Contract: 3-year fixed-term contract
Positive Futures is a charitable youth organisation based in Liverpool working with young people to give them access to support, guidance and opportunities. The organisation’s vision is to see all young people realise their potential, regardless of circumstance.
This is an exciting role in which you will be engaging with young people through detached street work using recognised best practice techniques.
The ideal candidate is a confident and creative person who has:
- Experience of and a passion for working or volunteering with young people in the community
- Commitment to supporting the progression of young people
- Good understanding of how to deliver informal workshops and education programmes that meet the needs of young people
- Confidence when public speaking – comfortable with delivering workshops and training sessions
- Excellent communication skills – someone who can build and maintain positive and productive relationships at all levels but most importantly build rapport with young people
- Ability to establish links with local schools, colleges, community organisations and training providers
Closing date: Monday 5 June 2017, 12noon
Interviews: Friday 16 June 2017Back to blog