The Prince’s Trust has lots of opportunities for young people right now. The upcoming programmes are free and designed to help unemployed people aged 16-30 build confidence, kickstart a career, learn new skills or explore self-employment.
- Get Into – for 16-30-year-olds. Developed and run with employers, Get Into is for young people who are work-ready but lack vocational skills. They will be given the opportunity to develop the relevant skills and experience to enable them to move into a sustainable job in a specific sector of work.
- Get Started with Environmental Skills – for 16 to 25-year-olds. The Prince’s Trust has teamed up with Groundwork for this programme aimed at young people passionate about their community and the environment.
- Enterprise – for 18 to 30-year-olds. The Enterprise programme can help turn a business dream into a profitable reality. New people are welcomed to this programme weekly.
- Explore – for 16 to 25-year-olds. A programme to help young people re-engage with the outside world, build routine, connect with new people, try new things and build support for moving forward.
- Team – for 16 to 25-year-olds. A 12-week personal development programme, running throughout the year, that helps young people to meet and work with others, gain practical skills and experience, and secure a qualification.
For further information on all of these programmes, as well as details about working or volunteering for Prince’s Trust, view the latest Prince’s Trust newsletter online.Back to blog