If you missed our last course intake don’t worry – we are now recruiting for our September programme!
So our next Fairbridge programme starts on 11 September, this will be entry point one. The following dates will also be entry points for this course; 18 , 25 September and finally 2 October.
Below is a brief overview of the programme
Fairbridge is a personal and social development programme for young people aged between 16 and 25. It combines one-to-one support and group activities, delivered by a dedicated team in Prince’s Trust Centres.
The programme helps marginalised and excluded young people who face a range of issues and barriers in their lives. It empowers them through a range of positive opportunities and experiences and helps them re-engage with society.
‘Taking part in the Fairbridge programme has changed my life, it helped me to start believing in myself’
- One-to-one induction with outreach worker prior to start
- Entry points dates will be 11, 18, 25 September and 2 October.
- Follow on programmes days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10am – 3pm
- The programme will take place at our centre 60 Renshaw Street, Liverpool, L1 4EN
- The young people must be Aged 16 – 25, Not in Education or Employment for more than 12 hours per week.
- Free to attend and will not affect receipt of benefits
- Travel expenses and lunch will be provided whilst on the programme
- Post programme support to move the young people into employment, education or training
Susie Swann – Outreach Executive
The Prince’s Trust
T: 0151 702 4813
The Prince’s Trust,
60-62 Renshaw Street,