Salary: £35,392 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
PSS is a social enterprise that works across the North of England, Midlands and North Wales. This role sits within the Operations Directorate of PSS and is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to help us develop PSS people and ensure they have the knowledge and skills to be the best they can be in their job roles.
Your main responsibilities and focus will be to deliver the Learning and Development Strategy and continually develop it to meet changing needs. You will be responsible for supporting the business through the provision of high quality and cost-effective learning opportunities to meet organisational, team and individual needs.
You will be a member of our senior management team based at our head office in Liverpool and contribute to the direction of the organisation by having input in into wider thinking about the strategy.
- A qualification in Learning & Development at Level 5 or above or comparable expertise through study or experience
- Knowledge of blended learning, use of e-learning, v-learning, ICT and information to support the delivery of learning and development strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective relationships with your team, people right across PSS and our external suppliers
- Experience of successfully leading a learning and development function within an organisation (this can be any sort of organisation but if your experience is in a health/social care setting this will be a bonus)
- Self-belief and drive, along with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude
Closing date for applications: Friday 13 October 2017, 12noon
Interviews: Thursday 19 October 2017Back to blog