Term: 3 years
Ronald McDonald House at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool is the largest Ronald McDonald House in Europe. The 84-bedroomed house exists to provide a ‘home away from home’ for families supporting critically ill children and is entirely funded by charitable donations.
An exciting philanthropic opportunity has arisen for a fundraising trustee to join the board of this vital support charity, in a valued voluntary role.
As a trustee you will
• Join the existing trustees to support the chair in delivering the charity’s vision
• In addition to normal governance roles and responsibilities, you will chair the Fundraising Committee.
• Demonstrate proven fundraising skills and experiences maintain an overview of the fundraising strategy and act as critical friend.
• Have demonstrable knowledge of marketing and communications, and the ability to support the charity in these areas.
• Report back to the board on a quarterly basis ensuring they have a sound understanding of the fundraising strategy challenges and successes.
• Above all you will be committed to dedicating the required time and energy to steer this worthwhile charity to the next phase in its future.
Tenure for trustee positions is a minimum of two years, with re-election every two years.
You will serve on the board and chair the fundraising committee. There is a minimum of eight meetings a year, though a commitment to support the fundraising team outside of these meetings will also be needed.
To express interest please contact:
0151 252 5869
Closing date: 30 October 2020Back to blog