Posts available: 1.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours, flexible between 8 am – 6 pm.
Reporting to: Nursery Manager.
Location: Rotunda Nursery, 109 Great Mersey Street, Liverpool, L5 2PL.
Rotunda is based in Kirkdale, North Liverpool. They have been working with the local community and helping them to make positive life choices and changes for 38 years. They work with some of the most vulnerable people in the community.
Rotunda’s mission is to ‘To provide inspiration through quality assured and tailored education and training opportunities to young people and adults that invoke passion and vocational aspiration fit for a lifetime of success’.
Rotunda was formed in 1989 and is a registered charity (number 518951) and a company limited by guarantee (number 2050507).
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Rotunda has an exciting opportunity as they look for a new management team to take the ambitious steps of moving their Nursery, Preschool and Forrest School provision into a 52-week offer.
- To work under the direction of the Nursery Manager and deputise for him/her as and when required
- To ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety are promoted.
- To support the aims and objectives of the nursery and assist the manager in the organisation of a high-quality establishment from 1 – 5 years
- To provide high standards of care and early learning – to include the monitoring and review of provision, this includes providing a safe, caring environment to enable the personal, emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
- To support the team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To direct and support staff as agreed by the Manager.
For an informal chat please ring 0151 207 2176 or email: email@example.com for an application pack.
Deadline: Monday 8 August 2022.
Interviews: W/C 15 August 2022.Back to blog