Posts available: 1.
Salary: Up to £19,023 per annum plus benefits.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Days per week: 5 days, flexible.
Reporting to: Housing Management Manager.
Location: Mildmay House, 6 Blackburne Place, Liverpool, L8 7PQ.
At Salvation Army Housing Association (Saha) they transform lives by providing accommodation and support for some of the most vulnerable members of our society, mainly people experiencing homelessness.
They are a Registered Social Landlord and across the UK they are one of the leading providers of supported housing, providing a wide range of supported accommodation options for vulnerable people including, young homeless people, care leavers, adult homeless, people with complex needs, young parents (and their children), survivors of domestic abuse, ex-offenders and those suffering from drug and alcohol problems and poor mental health.
Their teams work with people to build on their strengths, creating person-centred, individualised strategies and plans that transform lives, support recovery and enable positive behaviour.
As an equal opportunities employer, they welcome applicants from across all sections of the community
The Allocations Worker will concentrate on new clients, completing detailed needs and risk assessments, ensuring that new residents receive an intensive support package and that all clients are given the security and support they require with the aim of maximizing their independence and tenancy.
This will involve:
- Completing a needs and a risks assessment for all new clients
- Moving new residents into the project in a planned, supportive manner
- Providing a full induction for new residents, including assistance with successfully claiming benefits, completing the resident licence agreement and all aspects of health and safety
- Developing professional relationships with residents so that they feel their individual requirements and support needs are being recognised
- Arranging a suitable handover following the induction period.
To read the full job description and to apply, please visit the Saha website.
For more information, please call 01204 360506.