Posts available: 1.
Contract: Permanent. The post is subject to a six-month probationary period, satisfactory references and DBS check.
Salary: starting salary in the range ca £45,000pa.
Hours per week: 37 hours.
Days per week: Monday to Friday with occasional weekend.
Reporting to: Trustee Board.
Location: L2 2AH and homeworking.
For 35 years, Sahir House have promoted the rights and the good health of those living with HIV, those affected by or at risk of HIV; including communities marginalised due to their ethnicity, gender, sexuality and asylum status through stigma reduction, prevention and support initiatives.
They are now recruiting a suitably experienced CEO to guide the charity through its next stage of development. In particular, they are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Strategic awareness and the ability to lead an organisation through a period of change
- Significant senior management experience in the voluntary sector
- A strong track record of securing funding from charitable trusts and foundations, service level agreements and contracts with statutory agencies.
- Detailed experience in and understanding of fundraising, bid writing and income generation activities.
- A strong and experienced leader in equality, diversity, social justice and service user empowerment.
Sahir House welcomes diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community. They especially invite applications from groups which reflect the diverse nature of the Sahir House service user population – people living with HIV, people from BAME groups, LGBTQIA+ people and those from backgrounds associated with refugee and asylum communities.
To read the full job description and to apply, please visit the Sahir House website.
For an informal chat about the role, please email email@example.com with your phone number.
Deadline: Friday 18 February 2022 at 12 pm.
Interviews, stakeholder panel and task: Week commencing 28 February 2022.
Ideal start date: April 2022, however, they understand candidates may have longer notice periods and will accommodate this.Back to blog